the door way

Once I woke up I heard the noise of my alarm clock I got dressed like a normal day but my door was blocked by a big boulder. Everything went dark, it was darker than the night. I thought I heard the Satan himself.  I was so scared I thought I was going to get killed by Satan. So I rang them and rapidly down this random Stairway. I thought this was going to be a normal day but that changed my night. When I got down to the stairway, I noticed that I was in a  different dimension so I thought I could make some tools to get out of here. I thought I was like Minecraft.  I thought I was going crazy when I saw a three-headed dog chasing after me but I realized that I had a crystal that I could use to escape  from the devil. I looked behind me and the door was gone but I locked the front that was waiting for me so I got this random idea to play Minecraft in real life. I thought I was really good crazy little crazy But I found out the dimension that I want to have a level each time there’s $100 when you go to each one there’s a new level harder and harder and harder. This one I think is the easiest one because the God is actually the ruler the  ruler could kill you in an instant if you even did something bad he’ll kill you, even if he looks at you and angry you’re dead send all of the skeleton army after you                 

‘The door’ by Raven Stewart